**USE OUR CONTACT PAGE TO REQUEST OUR SHORT CANCELLATION QUESTIONNAIRE**
Our Experts can help you decide if Timeshare Cancellation is a viable option for you. We offer a Free Consultation for Timeshare owners to help educate our clients on all of their options. We have a SOLUTION for all timeshare owners. In some cases clients may have been lied to or misrepresented on their timeshare. See List Below
We pay you! If you have Marriott, Disney, Hyatt, Hilton, Sheraton, Westin, or Worldmark we may buy your timeshare directly for you. No gimmicks no hassles. That easy! No closing cost NOTHING out of pocket.
Timeshare Cancellation or liquidation of your timeshare. We have a 100% money back guarantee we will either get you out of your timeshare contract or give you your money back. Our #1 priority is to serve our client and our clients best interest. If you are a victim of fraud or misrepresentation we want to help you! Please read below.
There are many great sales representatives who do the right thing but it is also well known that many sales people will say anything to make a sale or simply pressure their customer until there is no other choice but to buy today. These misrepresentations and lies are considered to be FRAUD and you have legal rights and legal recourse to get out of your timeshare contract and even your mortgage.
Below you will some of the top lies told to timeshare owners when they are being pressured at the resort. If any of these pertain to you then you do qualify as a victim of fraud and you should act immediately. Very important to act quickly! There are some other situations also not listed we can go over with you as every circumstance can be different.
1. Investment Being told that the timeshare purchase will increase in value, sell at a greater price, or due to location it is worth more than other locations. Being told any type of real estate investment.
2. Rental / Resale Any mention or promise that the owner will be able to sell their timeshare for a profit, that the timeshare company will buy it back, or being able to rent their unit, points, or weeks to cover the cost of maintenance fees, mortgage, and any other costs.
3. Maintenance Fees Any mention that they never go up or that they can be offset by renting. Owners must be given the opportunity to understand what maintenance fees are and that they do go up with time.
4. False Sense of Urgency Any means possible to get owners to think that they must buy today, or they will not get the same deal, or they will never be able to tour again.
5. Tour Length Timeshare tours are to last 90 minutes. When the tour length gets over 3 hours and you feel trapped until you say yes, undue coercion may be an issue.
6. Cancellation All owners must be afforded the right to fully understand their right to cancel. This rescission period must be shown, explained, and signed by all owners.
7. Exchanges Owners must be given the opportunity to understand what an exchange is, how it works, and the fees associated with exchanges.
8. False Meetings Any meeting other than a prescribed sales presentation is against timeshare regulations. Dinner parties, party weekends, owner’s updates, or any other name for a reason to get the owners to meet for a sales presentation.
9. Tax Incentives Any mention of a timeshare or the trip being a tax break or incentive or write off.
10. Closing All documents that require a signature or an initial must have been fully explained by the closing agent or it’s a violation of timeshare regulations. Many times this process will be rushed or hurried to get the owners out the door without asking questions.
If any of these sound like your experience we want to help you today!
Call today for your free consultation.